Thursday, September 26, 2013

bears make me happy

They say money can't buy happiness. They clearly don't have a bear dress.

My favoritest piece of clothing ever arrived in the mail yesterday. Seriously, though. I don't think I've ever felt this kind of happiness for an article of clothing. I put it on as soon as I took it out of the package, and wore it for the next few hours, until my husband said to me, "Is this going to be like a costume for a little kid, where you never take it off? Because you can't wear it all the time." I just looked at him and smiled. What else are you supposed to do when your favorite thing in the world is on your favorite type of clothing? 

What's your favorite thing in the world? Would you wear an article of clothing that had your favorite thing on it?




Occasion: Attending class, meeting w/advisor
Zola Shift Dress: Anthropologie
Sandals: via Target {same style}

16 comments:

  1. Okay, you can literally tell how happy you are from your smile! I can't believe there is a dress out there that seems like it was made just for you. I'm glad you went for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's PERFECT! I am so happy that it worked out! I can see how happy it makes you in these pictures. I love the sandals, belt, and fun necklace with it. Perfect pairing. I look forward to seeing how you style it in the colder months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm so glad you got it. It's got bears AND you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it looks so good on you. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your post before seeing any of your pics and my first thought was, "uh oh, bear dress." I was totally thinking little drawings of teddy bears in bow ties, haha. That dress is super cute, and I mean that in a good way - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your happiness coming across the computer - you look so happy in these photos! What a fun dress, I am glad it make you so happy :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlfie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how much you love bears...it's simply adorable. This dress is so fun, too - I love the print!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so cute and I love the pictures in the woods :)

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Dress is THE CUTEST!! For Kate who loves bears is Perfect!!

    Happy Weekend Dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to comment on your previous post, but I'm SO GLAD you bought the bear dress! Even if it's expensive, you're never going to find a bear dress like it, and obviously it makes you super happy. If there's ever a chance that you get sick of wearing it (you probably won't though), Anthropologie dresses usually can sell pretty well on ebay, so there's that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such a cute outfit girl. I'm loving it!
    -Becca
    hertrashmytreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's SUCH a cute dress!! The pattern is adorable, and fit is awesome.

    Was it planned to take photos in the foresty background to really highlight the bears? :P

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY YOU GOT IT IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kate, hahaha that is just so cute. When I love an item so much, I like wearing it all the time too. What a super adorable bear Dress.

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    PS: If you would love to join our link up them to "Macaroon shades" tomorrow, you are more then welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...