Friday, August 2, 2013

Pinspired: purple maxi + denim jacket

Recently I came across this pin of Blair sporting a purple maxi with a denim jacket. This was one of the few times I've come across a pin and had all the items to replicate the look. I decided to make the look my own by substituting the plain blue button up for a floral print button up (also worn here).



Denim Jacket: Mossimo via Target {exact, option}
Floral Button Up: Old Navy {similar}
Maxi Dress: A.N.A. via JCPenney {similar, option}
Sandals: Merona via Target {almost exact}

4 comments:

  1. I have that same look pinned! I love your version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is super cute, Kate! I love the look of a denim jacket with a maxi dress/skirt. You did a great job of making that pin your own. It reminds me to actually look at my Pinterest account for inspiration once in a while instead of just pinning things...

    brynnash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This purple is gorgeous. I love that you took a blogger whose looks are often unattainable (unless you have gobs of expendable cash) for the everyday girl and made it even better! (I definitely prefer your printed blouse.)

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...