Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pinspired: maxi skirt + neon tee

This post could also have been titled "Forgotten Maxi" but then I would have to correct myself by saying it hasn't been forgotten. It has been staring me in the face every time I walk in my closet. And this pin has been staring me in the face every time I go on Pinterest. (Is it just me, or do your clothes and/or pins talk to you, too?) I finally caved and wore this outfit to make returns at Target. (Sorry, wedge sandals. You are fabulous, but even on sale, cost too much.)




Neon Coral Tee: Gap {similar, similar}
Navy Cardigan: The Limited {similar, similar}
Necklace: Forever 21 {option}
Maxi Skirt: Old Navy {also worn here and here}


[Linking up with The Pleated Poppy]

14 comments:

  1. Neon must be the theme of the day since I have it on too. This is a really pretty color and looks great with the black. My clothes yell at me a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clothes have been giving me the silent treatment lately and won't tell me what to wear. It's really frustrating! I'm hoping a closet cleanout will help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on this maxi! What a cute look!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute skirt dear!
    Check out my newest post too ;))

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – New Post: Cali Dreamin' –

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright tee with the print! The necklace is a great touch!!

    -Tiffany
    www.stylesidebar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright tees make for a perfect mix & match!
    xoxo-Kate Styled Pretty
    katestyledpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the print of that maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print of that skirt is so cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your necklace so much, Kate - what a fun take on the ubiquitous bubble necklace :) I need to dive into my Pinterest account a little more for inspiration. I've been struggling with outfits lately!!

    brynnash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt! so cute!!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt and the way you paired it with the neon tee.

    Great outfit!

    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally nailed this look. The print of your maxi is so pretty. I recently bought a pair of Sam Edelman Sandals off Piperlime that looks identical except in black & with silver details and paid 2x the price. I wore it for like 5 minutes and it was so uncomfortable. You are lucky that you returned them. I will give it another try otherwise, I will suck it up and sell it on ebay.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the coral totally pops with the black and white, love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...