Thursday, August 8, 2013

my new favorite pants

I have a secret: I'm pretty good at finding awesome deals. 

I'm just kidding. I'm not good at it. I'm just really lucky... sometimes. Luck was on my side last week when I found these incredible pants. They were originally $75, but marked down to $19.99. The store was running a "take an additional 40% off clearance items", and I topped that with a 15% student discount to bring my grand total down to $10.19




Top: Old Navy {option}
Necklace: Forever 21 {option}
Scout Chino (in midnight): J. Crew {exact}
Flats: Heaven by Steve Madden via DSW {exact}

I'm really excited about these pants. Unfortunately it's a string of hot and humid days for the next week, but I can see myself wearing these all fall long. It would be great if luck were to be on my side and we saw a price drop in other colors of the scout chino. Actually, luck, if you're listening, drop the price of this shirt. I've been in the market for light wash chambray and would be happy to spend $10.19 on that one. Thanks :o)


10 comments:

  1. Awesome deals! Rumor has it that a J.Crew factory store is opening this fall near me, so I am very excited to get some of these deals on the "extra % off" days. I actually have that exact chambray shirt and I love it! It's one of those items I was willing to spend a little bit more on, but I still waited until they were having 40% off, so it was like $30 instead of $70. I'm hoping to get the popover sometime on a decent sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great deal! I really like these pants, I just got a pair that look similar in olive from Gap, and I can't wait to wear them through fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Who are you?! I have never owned anything from JCrew in my life... but I totally would if I could find something for $10.19! Seriously, Kate that is so awesome. And the pants look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, Kate! I love a good deal, as well...and $10 pants is amazing, especially for J. Crew! I love the color, too - I'm excited to see all the outfits you come up with for these pants!

    brynnash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a good score! I'm a bit too good at this sometimes, because the thrill of finding something awesome for a great price never gets old.

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's incredible find at J Crew! I am pretty sure I have not found such deals there before. There were a pair of pants that I found in the clearance section last week but they were out of my size. They had the same deal going on but too bad for me, I don't have student discounts anymore. (A bad thing about getting old - but I am not ready for senior citizen discounts just yet).

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great deal for a JCrew item! They're stuff is expensive so to get pants for less than 20 bucks is amazing! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Rad Market Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way!!! I can't believe you got those J.Crew chinos for $10?!!! That is awesome girl! Love your striped top with the darker chinos! Have a great weekend:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg you are a master SHOPPER- $10!! how i wish i was still a student so i can nab that discount. i need to find a mini me and have her shop with me, haha.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great deal on those pants! Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $25 Simply Just Lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...