Tuesday, August 6, 2013

boyfriend cardi + jorts

With the beginning of the fall semester just around the corner, I feel a great urge to go casual as often as possible. I will be teaching three days a week, and will still need to look presentable on my off days. In the mean time, we'll see just how well I can tiptoe the line between casual and stylish. How do you manage to stay stylish but maintain a casual and comfortable look?



Top: The Limited {option}
Cardigan: J. Crew {same style}
Shorts: The Limited {option}
Sandals: Target {exact}

9 comments:

  1. the color of it is really great! You look cute;) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing a cardigan with shorts. And I'm wearing jorts and these sandals on my blog today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love everything - the color of your cardigan, your jorts and sparkly sandals. To stay casual and pulled together I think a lot of it has to do with acessories and simple classic styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm struggling with this big-time. All I want to wear right now are my dresses and skirts that are much more work-appropriate and not so much "casual." I've been feeling so frumpy in all my casual outfits, and it's getting frustrating. I wish I could look as cute as you do in your outfit today! Love that cardigan! :)

    brynnash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of that cardigan!

    Amy
    MARIPOSA MEDLEY JEWELRY
    www.mariposamedley.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!! I love the hot weather, but there's something awesome about a cardigan with shorts :)

    xoxo Jackie
    http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great outfit for a fall day!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the long cardigan with that beautiful lace top! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...