Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ikat and bobbles

Monday I celebrated the big 2-6. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, they definitely helped make my day! My husband and I decided to go out Saturday after our soccer game with our teammates, and reserved Monday for the two of us. It was a great weekend of celebrations, and there are still more to come with the 4th of July and then a trip to Michigan! 



Dress: Forever 21 {similar, option, option}
Necklace: via Amazon {same style}
Sandals: Bandolino via Macy's (c/o Mom) {option, option}

The last time I wore this dress, it was suggested that I add a statement necklace. I gave it a shot with my most statement-y necklace of all. I'm not a huge fan of the way it turned out, but hey, you live, you learn.

I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe!) 4th of July :o)

9 comments:

  1. I think this is a cute outfit, Kate!! You look amazing in that dress, by the way. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July and vacation to Michigan! I am dying to go on a little vacation this summer, but it just doesn't work out :( Last year at this time, I was in Yellowstone National Park and LOVING IT, so I want to be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress, Kate! Love it. Thanks so much for the follow! I'm following back :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bold necklace totally works with the dress! You look great, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that pop of pink! It makes the outfit pop! Looks great!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. man oh man that dress is so cute! it looks great on you, and i actually don't mind the statement necklace with you, it adds some nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty print on your dress. Enjoy your continued celebrations & upcoming vacation!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 26. WOW You are Young. That Dress is Gorgeous. One can never go wrong with a Black+White Print. The Hot Pink Bobble definitely pops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is from F21? I refuse to believe it. It's not hoochie length!

    It looks great on you and I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few days late, but hope you had a great birthday! I love this dress, the length and cut of it is perfect, not to mention the pretty pattern and the waistband.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...