Monday, July 1, 2013

carpe diem

Just the other day I stated I was envious of those of you who are still able to wear ankle pants. The weather prediction for Friday was high 90s, but when I woke up to low 80s, I decided to seize the day and wear ankle pants. Talk about walking on the wild side!




Cardigan: The Limited {option, option, option}
Top: Banana Republic (c/o Mom) {optionoption}
Belt: came with a skirt
Crops: Apt. 9 via Kohl's {exact}
Sandals: Mix No. 6 via DSW {exact}


I hope you all have a wonderful Canada Day! I wish I could join, but I'm too busy celebrating my birthday :)


Follow on Bloglovin


15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! That printed top is amazing and goes perfectly with the cardigan and white pants.
    Oh, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute look!

    Balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is a really cute outfit. I just love white pants, especially paired with yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great birthday! I love your cardigan and the way you styled it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cardi! Happy Birthday love. I hope your day is extra special. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Outfit. Both Tops are so cute and work well together. Happy Birthday KATE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you incorporated yellow into this outfit!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! So cute with the belt! Happy B-day!

    xo
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy birthday! I hope you have a lovely day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Best wishes:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours, ever. And happy birthday!!! Hope you're having the best of all celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Kate! Yellow is such a great color on you. This is one of my favorite outfits that you have featured. Happy 4th!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated bday! Absolutely love this combination of color and print!

    -Tiffany
    http://www.stylesidebar.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...