Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My First Time Wearing White Jeans

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you sunny days, wear white jeans. 

No, but seriously, today was a gorgeous day. Although I may have been dressed like it was ten degrees cooler than it was, I thought why not give my new white jeans a spin? Like I do with every item I am about to debut, I say to myself, how am I going to style this? For some reason, I feel like the debut has to be a "ta-da" event. Is that weird? Yeah, probably. Is it weird that I'm having a conversation with myself as I type? Yes.



 Occasion: Attending Class
Lace Top: Moda via MJR Sales {nearly identical}
Denim Jacket: Mossimo via Target {exact}
White Crops: Apt. 9 via Kohl's {exact}
Sandals: Merona via Target {this year's version}

I'll admit that I was inspired by copied this pin. I pinned it when I did because I loved the lace and denim jacket combo. While I was scrolling through my boards this morning, I realized that I loved the lace, denim jacket, and white denim combo. So I wore them all. I passed on the heels... because that's how I roll.

Do you have white jeans? What's your favorite way to style them?

9 comments:

  1. Your debut is awesome! White jeans are fun to style because they go with everything and can be dressed up or down. So many options!

    I like pairing mine with bright colors like red, blue or yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white jeans look great on you! I don't have a pair but plan on purchasing a pair very soon <3 this post darling

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great white jeans - perfect for summer! I am always excited to when I "debut" an item of clothing on the blog. And Yes, I have convo with myself too since my hubby could care less about fashion. it still baffles him that there are so many fashion blogs out thee.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess there is always a first time. I have worn White Jeans way back when they were not THIS Popular, like 10-12 years ago & have a few pairs (from Gap, The Limited & Express) though I have no idea where mine are at the moment. Anyway, yours look great & I like them combined with the Jean Jacket (so bad I gave my Jean Jackets away) & Lace Top. I will keep this combination in mind. =)

    Hope you can join the rest of the Stylish Ladies for my Blog Post this Sunday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have white jeans, but I want white jeans! I had a great pair of bootcut white jeans from Gap back in 2005 or so, and I wore them all the time. I'd like to find some skinnies, but they will have to fit perfectly, because I think white jeans are not as forgiving as other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing combo - definitely going to have to do my own twist on it next time I pull out the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this looks cute on you, glad I stopped by your blog <3
    Are you interested to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I just followed you on both and I'd appreciate it if you would stop by my blog too and maybe follow me back? Let me know ;)))

    Hoping to stay in touch,
    xoxo Jenny
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! a perfect combo.
    It has not been warm enough for me to bring out the white pants yet.....but when I do I love to wear all white with a small splash of colour.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you!! I love how you styled these white pants :) I don't have a pair of white jeans right now - although I had a pair a few years ago), but I love them. I just know that with my clumsiness, I would ruin them right away!! The lace/white denim/denim jacket combo is so cute. I approve.

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...