Friday, March 15, 2013

No Longer Neglecting Pinterest

I recently realized something: I spend a fair amount of time on Pinterest. I pin, I collect pins, but I do nothing with the pins. Since this month's challenge calls for putting an end to neglecting the things we shouldn't, I decided that I should quit neglecting my Pinterest boards.

I should also quit taking pictures immediately after growing a food baby. Thanks, Chipotle.


 Occasion: errands
Shirt: Old Navy {very similar, option, option}
Necklace: Amazon {so many colors!}
Belt: borrowed from husband
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Old Navy {option, neon!}

I admit there is nothing particularly fascinating about this outfit. I was, however, quite fond of the black, white, and turquoise together. Had I just been going to class today, I would have swapped out the flats for wedges to match the belt. I opted for flats since I had so many errands to run. Days like today made me really wish I had a decent pair of black flats. I was considering wearing mine, but they are so far past due that I really should just throw them out. What are the best pair of black flats you've ever worn?


No Longer Neglecting: Pinterest (this pin in particular, from Robyn at xoxo cleverly, yours )
Reason for Neglecting: I don't know. If you neglect your Pinterest, I'd love to hear why!

5 comments:

  1. No longer neglecting... pinterest? hahaha ok :)

    I really do like this outfit, as simple as it is, and your hair looks really cute.

    My favorite black flats are from Target (super comfortable Merona ones that have little padding on the soles, not the cheapie flat ones with no padding) but since I leave my shoes in the garage, my husband accidentally ran over one of them with the truck and now it's all funky and fall off my feet, so I'm on the hunt for a new pair of black flats. Those have lasted me two years but I'm sad to be retiring them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite black flats were from many years ago and I found them at Payless. I wore them until they fell apart and I haven't found a pair that I like as much since then. My current pair is Born, and they are super comfy, but not as cute as I want them to be! I'm always on the lookout for a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...the mysterious comfy flats. I am still looking for mine too. They always hurt my feet after some wear. Personally, I find a small wedge heel is more comfortable.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tend to neglect pinterest, too. it took me a long time to even sign up for an account and stop saving inspiration pictures directly to a folder on my desktop. i will occasionally pin outfit pictures or DIY ideas, but i still don't use it very actively. so, i'm there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... food baby, I say it every time after eating Chipotle!:)) By the way, I'm hosting a link up party and would be glad if you decided to participate!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...