Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 Days, 5 Ways: Camo Pants (ft. Neglected Jewelry)

I generally have a terrible time remembering to wear jewelry. This morning, however, I tried to curl my hair. It was a disaster. I tossed my hair back in a half braid, added some neglected jewelry, and called it a day. It's a good thing it's the last week of No Longer Neglected! I think I have un-neglected just about everything I have been neglecting!

I am linking up for Day 2 of Fran and Whitney's 5 Days, 5 Ways. Today's theme is pants. I decided on camo pants today because it would be the perfect opportunity for me to wear my brand new heels! 

I found these heels other day at Macy's. They were marked for $20! I tried them on immediately and bought them right away. When the cashier rang them up, they were actually $14! I rarely ever have this kind of luck, so I knew it was meant to be.



 Occasion: Attending Class
Tee: Kohl's
Jacket: Mossimo via Target {exact, sim1, sim2, sim3, sim4}
Pants: Gap {option1, option2, similar}
Heels: "Fast Love" by Chinese Laundry via Macy's {exact}

It's okay to take photos in parking lots, right? Are there rules on where you can and cannot take outfit photos? (I only thought of this once I already left the lot...)

This look was inspired by Kendi. Clearly she did it much better than I did, but hey, a girl can try. (I was planning on a wearing a different black top today, but it looked off, so I swapped it for a v-neck tee. The tee itself is too short so I layered it over a long black cami. I'm guessing the outfit would have looked better if the cami were pulled up slightly?)

Do you have camo pants? What is your favorite way to style them?

5 Ways to Wear Camo Pants:

1 / 2 / 3

4

5

9 comments:

  1. I like this combination! that's probably how i'd wear camo pants, with black/denim. :)

    And there are no rules to where you can take outfit photos. I've done parking lot photos LOTS of times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have camo pants, but I do have a camo jacket and I like it with black and denim. I have seen some more adventurous camo pairings, so I need to get brave and try it, once the weather cooperates and I can wear a light jacket again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE. I don't really love camo (it reminds me of this awful pair of camo studded flares I had back in junior high that I LOVED), but I really, REALLY like this! The black shirt and denim jacket look so sharp with the pants, and those heels? WORK. Love it!

    You are just so darn cute, all the time, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on the hunt for a pair of chic camo pants at VV Boutique (personal challenge to shop second hand) - love your styles here!! This has renewed my quest!! (popping over from 5D5W links!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work it girl;)! Love those camo pants! I think I want them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a pair of camo pants in college - I kinda wish I would have hung onto them now! I really like the first outfit you shared with the denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those pants and love them. Its great to see them styled all those ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I need to get myself some camo pants, they are adorable!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...