Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pass It On: White Tee

I've said it once, I'll say it again: I'm a jeans and tee girl, tried and true.

It was too cold today to wear only jeans and a tee, so I added the blazer because (i) it's a great piece, (ii) it makes me happy, (iii) it adds so much to a plain tee and jeans, and (iv) I haven't worn it in a while since October. Forgive me, beautiful blazer. But take note of my love for you.



Occasion: Meeting and Class
Tee: The Limited
Blazer
: Gap {same style}
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Candie's via  Kohl's

On the subject of not wearing things in a while, let's call attention to my white tee, which happens to be the Take One, Pass It On item for today (as seen last Wednesday). [By the way, it really is white. I don't know why it looks grey in the pictures above.] I loved this shirt when I decided to buy it, but you wouldn't be able to tell that by how infrequently I wear it. Come to think of it, I've only worn it one other time on the blog {here}. Thank goodness for blogging challenges that get us to wear those neglected pieces from our closet! Have you given love to any neglected pieces lately?


[Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Rolled Up Pretty, Diaries of a Bargainista (Alisa and Sarah) and Style Elixir]

14 comments:

  1. I love this blazer! A plain white tee is such a versatile piece but I never wear mine either. That would probably be my most neglected piece at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that blazer. I tried it on last fall when I was looking for new blazers but I couldn't justify buying a bright pink blazer. ...I now really regret it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I absolutely love that blazer! I have to wear jackets to work everyday, so this would be perfect for me!! Stop by and linkup this outfit to Diaries of A Bargainista tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blazer. Really deserves some more wear time.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I honestly feel like I've neglected a lot. I have so many things I like, I don't get to wear them that often. I might have too many clothes....
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer! You could work that with so many colors!! Fun, fun.
    I need to get in on this Take One.....??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that blazer! Ahh!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty look! I love the color of your blazer, and a simple white tee always looks good underneath!


    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white tee with that jacket.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blazer. Perfect color! And I agree and blazer can be paired with anything and totally changes the look.

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...