Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pass It On: Blue Shirt

At first I loved the Take One, Pass It On challenge. Then I hated it because it was more challenging than I thought it was going to be. Then I loved it again because it pushed me to put together outfits I hadn't ever thought of before. Like putting these two blue tops together.



 Occasion: Teaching, Attending Class
Shirt: Gap - old (c/o Mom)
Sweater: Target
Pants: The Limited
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless

My Take One, Pass It On item for today is the blue button up shirt, which I wore last Wednesday.

Can we take a moment to talk about brown pants? I bought them once on a whim because they were a great price and I figured it would add some variety to my closet. I really, really like them. I've worn this sweater with black pants before {here}, and I honestly can't decide which version I like more! (Does that just mean that this is an awesome sweater? Because it is.)

9 comments:

  1. That why fashion challenges are fun because they make you think outside the box a bit. That sweater really is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how a simple button up can spice up any outfit. Love this post. Happy weekend! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that sweater is so pretty! I love coming up with brand new outfits. Good for you for challenging yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the take one and pass it on idea, I think I might try it next month. You look great in both looks :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is one of those great pieces that can go so many different way and have such a unique style all its own, love!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweater is awesome. Thought you should know that I agree! :) I'm doing the challenge too and I would love it if you visit my Days 1-4 post at

    http://www.rethinkborders.com/2013/02/the-take-one-pass-it-on-remix-challenge.html

    Thank you!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great concept! I agree that I don't think I could use the same noticeable top/skirt two days in a row. This is a great way to remix your wardrobe. I am loving the blue on blue.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...