Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Casual Tuesday

I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to wear my wedge sneakers. They are borderline "bad purchase decision," but I figured if I could wear them a few more times, it might be enough to pull them back to the "good decision" side of things.

Occasion: Attending class
T-Shirt: Hot Topic - old {same}
Cardigan: American Eagle - old (c/o Mom)
Belt & Jeans: The Limited
Shoes: Candie's via Kohl's {same}

I have to thank Heather from H&K Style Journey for the outfit inspiration. A few months ago, I asked for advice on how to style these shoes. Heather suggested pairing them with a graphic tee and skinny jeans. It's funny that I didn't think of that myself because I am a jeans and t-shirt girl at heart. Seriously. In middle school, one of my classmates told me she was taking me to the mall to get a makeover. (I ended up coming home with an oversized orange gingham shirt.)

What do you think of this look? Do you have any other ideas on how to style wedge sneakers? Or do you think they belong in the "bad decision" group?

[Linking up with: 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun outfit! You pulled it off flawlessly :) You look so happy in the first photo too. Your t-shirt is awesome! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My dogs started chasing each other in a mad frenzy around the house right as the pictures were being taken -- they make me laugh!!

      Delete
  2. I think they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these shoes are super cute and look great with jeans and a graphic tee!
    Keep them in the good decision pile.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I was never really into the wedge sneaker thing...but they look so cute on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...