Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrapping it Up

I took an exam this morning, which means that now I have one last term paper and then I am done!!
(For the semester, at least!) The finish line is so close!


Occasion: Taking an exam
Shirt: American Eagle (c/o Husband's wardrobe) - gift
Vest: Sonoma c/o Kohl's - gift
Jeans: The Limited {now on sale here!}
Boots: Steve Madden c/o Nordstrom
- gift {here}
I can't tell you why, but I am on a button-up shirt kick lately. I've exhausted most of mine, so I decided to raid my husband's side of the closet. (And I love the way this shade of blue and green go together, and I have nothing in my closet this shade of blue.) In an effort to avoid falling back on the button-up shirt and cardigan combo, I opted for the vest instead. I haven't featured it on this blog mostly because I don't know how to wear it. How would you style this vest?

[Linking up with Molly

5 comments:

  1. Another adorable look! Love it :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tooam having a button down shirt moment! I love how you are styling your great jeans with the addition of the vest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the blue and green mix! Very well done :) Good luck on your last paper!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...