Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weak Sauce

Yesterday, I forgot to give a shout out to those of you who wished me well for my term paper. Thank you! The paper got done and turned in on time, yay. Unfortunately, I have another one due Thursday, and an exam and another term paper due next week. At the end of every semester, I ask myself why I keep putting myself through this. Then I remember, I only have two full semesters of coursework left, and the dissertation stage will be here before we know it.

I put on a sweater and jeans today because it was going to be a long day, and I thought I wouldn't be able to get a photo in anyway (why waste an awesome outfit when there's no camera available?). When I got home tonight, my husband asked me whether we should try taking my picture with another camera. By some miracle, his worked -- in the loose sense.. the screen stays black and the viewfinder is fogged up. 


Sweater: Gap
Button up shirt: Eddie Bauer
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Coach - gift
Sorry my outfit is such weak sauce today, but at least I have a mildly amusing story for you!

Today I spotted a girl on campus wearing some awesome wedge sneakers. I went up to her, told her I liked them, and asked her where she got them.

"From a website called ASOS."

Silly girl, I know what ASOS is.

Too bad I hadn't thought to wear my wedge sneakers today. I bought a pair on impulse recently from Kohl's, but have yet to wear them. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and wear them tomorrow... stay tuned! (Hopefully the semi-functional camera will still be able operating tomorrow!)

10 comments:

  1. Yay for almost being done with the semester! I cant wait for a break myself. I love the colors of your sweater! So fun. xx, Mckenna Lou

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love the stripes with a pop of color!!

    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've been busy! Love that sweater, and can't wait to see the wedge sneakers :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit for a long day. Can't wait to see how you style your wedge sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Gap sweater. So kicking myself that I didn't get it on Black Friday when it was 40% off.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cutie - good luck with the rest ofyour term papers. Thought of you when I put on my camo pants this morning. I'll try to get a pic to you! :)
    XO -Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater! GAP has the cutest striped ones!

    I cannot stand when someone says something like "from a website called ASOS" or "A bag by a brand called Chanel" lol it's like "hello! you are not the only woman in the world in the know."

    xx
    Krissie

    The Criminally Expensive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! The pink and stripes mix is so cute, I love it!

    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hot pink and stripes! I've been wanting a pair of wedge sneakers but just can't convince myself to go thru with it...can't wait to see yours!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...