Wednesday, December 19, 2012

She Bangs

A few weeks ago, I cut my hair to get a side-swept bangs look. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to style them to keep them out of my eyes, so I ended up bobby-pinning them back most of the time. I finally decided to cut my bangs all the way. 


Occasion: Running Errands
Top: The Limited {same} {similiar-ish}
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: The Limited {on sale here}
Booties: Candie's c/o Kohl's
Today's look is brought to you by Lindsay of Lindsay J Everyday. When I saw her pair navy, blush, and hunter green together {here} I knew immediately it was a look I would be replicating. I subbed out blush for something with a little bit more pop.
She was actually the one who inspired me to cut my bangs. The funny thing is that I had bangs all the way up until 8th grade when I wanted to grow them out (because all of the popular girls had grown out their bangs). One time in undergrad I got my bangs cut, but the stylist cut them so ridiculously short, I pinned them back until they grew out again. I think I like them, but I can't decide if it's just because it's a new look, or if it's because I feel like I can hide behind them. What do you think about bangs?


18 comments:

  1. You look great with those bangs! :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs look great! How do you like them? It takes a little getting used to, but once you do you will love them. I also love your version with the coral top instead of blush, so fun. :)

    Lindsay @
    LindsayJEverday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bangs look really good on you. You wear them well. Nice outfit too.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them on you, i actually did the same thing and i'm so happy with them
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bangs look great! I used to have bangs like that and I miss them when I see pretty pictures of other people with them. Cute pants too!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pants! And your new hairstyle looks great!
    Have a beautiful christmas time!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bangs. You look great. That is a pretty button-down and I love those Hunter Green Jeans. I like bangs on a lot of people, they don't particularly look good on me because of the shape of my forehead. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bangs! I just cut mine straight across too... They're a bit high maintenance though ha. Love the outfit and especially those pants!

    Amanda
    It’s An Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that color combo, and those green pants are SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute combination! Love the dark shade of green from your pants!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bangs! I just got bangs that are the same length Monday. I think they are edgy and trendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bangs look adorable, and I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for popping into to visit my blog! and i think the bang-cutting is a definite success!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this post is amazing!
    Love your blog <3
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great with bangs
    E&N
    ourstyle4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Happy New Year! :))

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? :))

    Please let me know and I'll follow you back! :D

    xoxo
    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...