Friday, December 7, 2012

Purple Top and Floral Jeans

Last night, I gave my closet a bit of a makeover.

I've been keeping track of what I wear by turning hangers around (pointing out towards me, rather than pointing towards wall). It didn't help as much as I thought it would, because I kept staring at the same collection day in and day out. 

So, I took a new approach.

I separated all of those clothes that I've already worn this semester from the ones I haven't yet. Rather than seeing all my clothes in rainbow order, now I see the ones I haven't worn on the left side, and the ones I have on the right. It feels so different, it's crazy. 

Today I am featuring one of those tops from the left side of my closet.

Occasion: Meeting with a prof & paper writing
Top
: The Limited - gift from Mom
Necklace: The Limited
Jeans: Loft
Boots: Payless
detail of pants
I should mention that I was really tempted to wear a button up shirt and cardigan today, again, but I refrained. I'll probably be in the library all day tomorrow, though, so I can't make any promises not to :P

8 comments:

  1. The colour of that shirt suits you very well!
    You look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top both in style & color & nice boots. I own a similar pair. I must say that is a nice, creative approach to viewing your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great but it looks so cold where you live!? Are'nt you cold ;)?
    Have a great weekend!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been convinced to try the floral print jeans trend, but I really love these! The print is subtle enough to avoid being too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pairing! The jeans are super cute! I'm not sure I could separate my closet that way...it would be good because then I'd be forced to wear the things I haven't yet, but it would take me so much longer than it already does to make decisions!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color of your top really suits you well:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit - I love the color of your top and I love the subtle print in the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for you organizing your closet :) Great top - love the color!

    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...