Monday, December 17, 2012

Coral and Grey

I know, I know. I've been MIA for far too long. I apologize. I was so swamped with school-related work last week, and then when I finally reached the finish line, I collapsed. I needed to recharge my batteries before jumping back in to blogging. I hope you can understand :-)

I also haven't been posting because I've only been wearing yoga pants and a tshirt. I finally wore something else today because my husband and I went to see The Hobbit.


Occasion: Movie date
Shirt: American Eagle - old/gift from Mom
Vest: JCPenney {also worn here}

Necklace, Belt, J
eans: The Limited
Boots: Payless
I had planned this outfit weeks ago, after seeing a colleague wear a coral and grey striped sweater. I loved the way the colors looked together, so I decided to build an outfit around that. I've been finding a lot of color inspiration lately, and have been more interested in trying to push the limits of my closet. I hope 2013 will be filled with lots of new creative outfits and only a few new purchases!



Which look do you like more? Vest open or closed? 



10 comments:

  1. Recharging your batteries is definitely a must this time of year. Super cute look! We love LOTR, so we can't wait to see The Hobbit. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely liking it open :) Great outfit, I love the coral color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend took me to see the Hobbit on Friday night! Wasn't it wonderful? :) You look great in your outfit!!

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look! love the belt ontop of it all

    xo
    http://www.frankvinyl.com
    Michael Kors GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you're back :) How did you like the Hobbit? I will watch it next week (it is a christmas tradition to go to the cinema the week before christmas with the whole family of my fiance :) )and I can't wait! I really loved the book when I was a little girl :)
    Have a great day dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love adding in a great vest! u look great!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are back. You look adorable. And as always sporting some pieces from The Limited. Love your button-down and not just the color. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way. I prefer the vest closed, exactly like you have it, a few buttons on the middle done, only. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a lot going on this time of year! I had to step away for a bit too. How was the movie??

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright shirt!
    Following on GFC and Bloglovin.;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...