Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Bringing Purple Back

My favorite color is purple. Have I ever told you that before? I have a lot of purple in my closet, and yet I don't wear it nearly as often as I should. It's been a goal of mine lately to incorporate items into my outfit that have been neglected. I've been doing pretty well with this goal, so that's pretty neat.

Occasion: Attending Class
Top: The Limited
Scarf: ? c/o TJMaxx
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: Merona c/o Target
 I realize now that this outfit is so much more simple than anything I've worn this week. It might not be considered 'stylish' but it sure was effortless. This is also probably the most 'me' thing I've worn all week. I've been a jeans and tee girl my whole life, and while I really do enjoy experimenting with fashion, I like to have old favorites like this to fall back on.

Speaking of old favorites, I need a new way to tie a scarf. Did you know that there are more than 25 ways to tie a scarf? And yet, I fall back on the European loop {@ 1:15} time after time.




What is your favorite way to tie a scarf? What are some of your old favorite fashion styles? Is there anything you wear that just screams "this is me!!"?

8 comments:

  1. love scarves, and Wendy from Wendy's lookbook, is so stylish!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://Laviecestchic.blogspot.it , hope that you like it!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably one of the ways I tie my scarf the most too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple too <3 Would you like to follow one another?
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great that you felt like you in this outfit. Having a "uniform" to fall back on makes things easier when getting dressed. My favorite way to tie a scarf is doing it has an infinity scarf. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable scarf! love how you tied it up!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is my favourite too and I never wear it enough! Thanks for sharing that video clip. Awesome!

    http://pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...