Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Series of Thanks: Days 4-8

Sorry to be MIA recently-- but I've been taking advantage of the break to recharge my batteries for the rest of the semester (or so I hope).

Anyway, I said that I would present the Twelve Days of Thanksgiving, and I'll follow through on that. 

(W) Day 4: I'm thankful for my husband.

(R) Day 5: I'm thankful for friends and family.

(F) Day 6: I'm thankful for Google.

(S) Day 7: I'm thankful for Netflix.

(S) Day 8: I'm thankful for my humidifier. 


I'm still not quite ready to deck the halls, but once I've finished my term papers, I'll be singing fa la la la la like no one else. My work load for these next few weeks is unbelievable. Sigh. Be thankful that you're not in my shoes these days.

4 comments:

  1. "I'm thankful for Google" HA! I died, too hilarious, but oh so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate. You got your hands full for sure but I am sure you will get it all done. I cannot wait to decorate, either. =)

    Did you check out my Thanksgiving list?
    Hahaha, I am thankful for Google too. I pretty much use it daily.

    Ohhh & Here is a little surprise for you in my blog. =) Enjoy!!

    Wishing you a Great Week, Ada. =)

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2012/11/weeks-best-looks-november-25th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the stress will be over soon! I am happy that I survived the fair this weekend and now I have some two days off which is just great :) I wish you to finish everything soon to have some time to relax too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome. I really liked your look. I am not one to kiss ass. It is just something I liked a lot from all the blogs I read in the past week. I would so wear booties, with a floral little dress and belt it with a cardigan. =)

    Hope your week goes well, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...