Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I Didn't Wear Today

I generally have two classes (I attend) on Thursdays, but the second one was cancelled, and I had an exam during the first one. Needless to say, dressing up was low on my list of priorities. 
School > fashion. 
Sorry, friends. 

Instead of showing you a photo of myself wearing jeans and a hoodie, here is a photo from a few weeks ago.

Tee: The Limited
Necklace: Amazon c/o EnyaJewelry
Belt & Crops: Target
Shoes: A2 c/o Kohl's
Yellow and blue always makes me think of sports teams. The pink and the leopard add just the right feminine touch. Hope you had a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the belt and necklace! So I just ordered a necklace from the same seller on amazon. How do you like it? And did it take forever to be delivered? Great outfits by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I ordered it, it said it would take about a month to be delivered (as it was coming from China, I think). It showed up about two weeks later, so I was pleasantly surprised! I love my bubble necklace, I have one in turquoise, too. The only reason I don't wear it more often is because I don't want to be known as the girl with the bubble necklace, haha.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this look! I think the necklace and especially the belt make the look!! Following back...looking forward to it!! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! I am following you now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...