Friday, October 5, 2012

Seasonal Confusion

Remember that one time I wore a skirt? Oh yeah, that was two days ago. Wednesday saw a high of 80, today's high calls for 55. Crazy, eh? I obviously forgot what 55 feels like, since I thought I'd be fine in a jacket and pants.

Jacket: Gap {other colors here} {worn here}
Top: The Limited {worn here and here}
Pants: The Limited
Necklace: Fun Daisy Jewelry c/o Amazon {buy here}
Shoes: Christian Siriano c/o Payless




Fashion tip of the day: pair bulky tops/jackets with a chunky statement necklace! Keep balance in mind, though. If you're wearing a lot on top, keep the bottom minimal (skinny jeans/pants, shorts, etc.).

Embarrassing moment of the day: during discussion, two students were staring at my belly area. I didn't think anything of it since it was 8am, and I figured they were just coincidentally staring at the same spot. About five minutes before the end of class I looked down and realized my top had curled up above my stomach. Good thing I had a cami on under my top! Have you ever had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction?

2 comments:

  1. YES. In fact, what happened to you seems to happen to me on the daily haha Also, I have those shoes! They're the best!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this!! Such a cute combination! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Newest Follower!

    Mal

    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...