Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Miss Matched

Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Transatlantic Blonde for another round of What I Wore Wednesday!

Occasion: Teaching
Top: The Limited
Pants: Apt 9 c/o Kohl's
Flats: Christian Siriano c/o Payless

I'm not quite sure how well this all goes together (the cowlneck, the pants, the leopard print flats, and the pearly-silver dangly earrings)...  but that's okay. You can just call me Miss Matched. 

When I plan my outfits, I generally focus on the clothes and forget about the shoes and the accessories. By the time I realize I need to get these things together, I'm in a rush and can't focus. I find this somewhat humorous (and odd) considering how vital of a role shoes and accessories play. How much time do you spend deciding on shoes and accessories for the day? 

We all take turns being Miss Matched sometimes. Have you had a turn recently? How did that go?

{I do apologize for my awful, terrible pun. I just can't resist sometimes.}

2 comments:

  1. You don't look mismatched at all! The leopard flats are a great addition. Leopard looks great with brights and I consider it a neutral :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leopard print flats! i like they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...