Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gifted

I am really getting a kick out of this weather. Unfortunately, every time I look at the ten-day forecast, the outlook looks less and less promising. Sigh. I guess October had to feel like October at some point. On another note, I'm really excited for snow!!! 



Occasion: Proctoring an Exam
Top: The Limited - gift
Necklace: gift from Brazil
Watch: Premier Jewelry - gift

Crop
s: The Limited
Flats: Xhiliration c/o Target
There is one person in my life I would describe as "the perfect gift-giver". That person is my sister-in-law, Amanda. For Easter, she sent a care package with this sweater top in it. Chocolate? Candy? Knee-high pastel striped socks? New clothing from The Limited? What more could a girl ask for? 

Do you have any friends or family who always give the perfect gift? Or are you the one who knows what everyone likes to wear? What is your strategy - in general - for buying gifts? 


Linking up with:

pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. LOVE that first photo!
    Pretty!


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love The Limited as well, it has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop! I love this sweater, the color is fantastic!!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! and what a great sister in law! lucky you!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flats! I need more patterns in my wardrobe

    www.goteambowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sweater! You SIL is great : )
    Katherine
    www.jagstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the sweater shirt you are wearing! one of my favorite colors!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I especially love the shoes. And lucky you on getting an Easter Basket with an awesome shirt in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! I'm your new follower from Italy,would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the peach mesh sweater, dear!
    Thanks a bunch for following back!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...