Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Coral and Stripes

Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Transatlantic Blonde!

Shirt, Sweater, Pants: The Limited
Flats: Christian Siriano c/o Payless
Despite the fashion journey I'm on, and the great style tricks and tips I've learned along the way, sometimes I just fall back on old favorites. Old habits die hard, am I right?

Nothing I'm wearing might be considered "in style," but I'm okay with that. Or is this mentality the new thing? Ahh.. maybe I'm over-thinking things too much. Coming in on the end of the semester will do that to you :-)

7 comments:

  1. Amazing look dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with falling back on old favorites. If they work, why not? Your coral sweater is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style is a state of mind--you don't have to follow trends :)


    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont follow any trends, I go with what suits me. Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stoping by my blog! as for the combat boots... SPEND THE MONEY!! I got mine about a year or so ago for very cheap... and the cheapness is showing. I've had the soles fall off twice (granted both times happened at a concert where i was jumping around, in mosh pits, etc.) but I wish I would have boughten a pair form nordstrom, steve madden, etc. They are my favorite boots and I wear them all the time, but I will probably upgrade very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So professional and classic - I still like this look! I do the same thing where I fall back on standards like black pants, button downs, etc., and I tend to think they're boring sometimes but it's such a classic look that it always looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wore coral and stripes today! It's one of my favorite combos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...