Monday, October 1, 2012

Colorful Crops

Sorry for my absence at the end of last week: I made a quick trip to Michigan for my husband's best friend's wedding this weekend. While my husband was busy with best-man duties, I spent the day shopping with my mom. We stopped in the Loft and found some cute, colorful crops. 



Top & Necklace: The Limited
Crops: Loft
Sandals: Target
{These crops are actually more of a pink, as pictured in the top two pictures, and the shirt is much more of a neutral.}

I know it might sound weird, but I think that I prefer colorful shorts and crops to pants. I understand that the difference between crops and pants is really a matter of inches, so maybe it's just that I haven't been able to find a good pair of colorful pants. How many colorful bottoms do you own? Where do you get them from?

3 comments:

  1. These pink crops look great with your birdie top. Very cute. Most of my colored pants have come from New York & Co or the Goodwill. I think I own 8 pair? Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I didn't think of NY&Co. Thanks, Heather!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with coloured pants atm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...