Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chambray and Polka Dots

Earlier this summer, I stumbled upon this look, created by Christine from Hello Fashion.



There was just something about the combination of chambray and polka dots that I knew I had to recreate. And that's exactly what I did.


Occasion: Class
Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt & Necklace: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Old Navy
I changed it up a bit since I don't have a chambray romper and since it was in the 60s today (what happened to the lovely 80s?!). It seems like it worked. Right? What do you think of the yellow accents? Do you like to match your necklace to your belt, or do you avoid doing so at all costs? Is there anything you would change about this outfit, or do you like it just the way it is?

8 comments:

  1. Chambray goes with everything, and the polka dots look great! Loving the yellow accents too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look... I might also try and copy it ;-)
    Was the Old Navy cardigan a recent purchase?? I might have to sneak in and pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cardigan was recent, in the sense that I got it at the end of August or beginning of September. I cannot find any links online for the cardigan, nor was I able to find any in my local store. I have seen a very similar one at Forever 21, but cannot find it online. :/

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots with the denim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh super cute! Love the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your copy outfit! so cute! polka dots and yellow - love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...