Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Update: Pink and Plaid

Since I've been lacking on posts lately, I'm making up for it with a weekend post!

Occasion: Church
Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Banana Republic - gift
Necklace: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Mix No. 6 c/o DSW
I bought these wedges earlier this summer but have not worn them because I've been undecided as to whether they are too tall or not. I'm still unsure {see below for photo of shoe}. Is there a go-to test you have for determining whether a shoe is too tall? Is it just a matter of personal preference?

Source: dsw.com via a journey on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I don't think they are too tall. I think it is a matter of personal preference, but as long as you feel comfortable you shoudl wear them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Larissa!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...