Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thirty Degrees

As soon as I saw this jacket from Gap, I had to have it. I got it on a decent sale about a month ago, but haven't been able to wear it because it's just so hot out! Generally I hate it when the weather fluctuates so darn much, but today's forecast of 60 degrees meant that I would finally be able to wear it!!

Source: gap.com via a journey on Pinterest

I loved the way Gap paired the jacket with a striped sweater! Since I wasn't sure what temperature in the classrooms would actually be, I figured layers would be an excellent choice today.

Jacket: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Black tee: Kohl's
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Target
You'll be seeing this jacket a lot this year. {Jacket? Blazer? What's the difference anyway? Which one do you call it?} It's been a long time since I've bought something I'm really excited about and that I actually really love, but this is it. My latest love. I'm not sure if it's just because it's an investment piece, or because I can wear it more often than a shirt, but either way, love is love. Have you bought anything recently that you really love? Can you put your finger on what it is that makes you love that thing so much?


{Also linking up with Transatlantic Blonde and The Pleated Poppy!}

4 comments:

  1. I love that bright blazer so much! Fucschia is one of my favorite colors to wear. I actually got a blazer on clearance for my birthday in July....I have yet to wear it because of the warm temperatures, but I really love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great purchase! The color is gorgeous and pairing it with the stripes was awesome. This would look so good paired with yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome blazer! Love the colour! That'll put a bounce in your step :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...