Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Simon Says: Style this Top

Hello, friends. Have you missed me? Been wondering why I've been away?


I'm sick. And have been since Saturday morning. Pooh.

Even though I don't have any outfits, I do have a good substitute! It's called How would you style it?

It's simple. I'll show you an item, and you give me some sample outfits using the piece (e.g., for the photo below, "white pants and a silver bracelet").

So here's the piece:



How would you style it?

{The top is navy and white, and the material is a rough but soft texture.}

2 comments:

  1. Ooh fun! I would style this top with a black pencil skirt, mustard yellow or cobalt blazer ans red heels.

    Hope you are feeling better soon :) Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...