Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Future Self Thanks Me

Do you ever see something and know at that moment that someday you'll be thanking yourself for buying that thing? That happened to me, with this shirt I picked up from The Limited. 

Occasion: School, leading discussion
Top: The Limited {select sizes here}
Skirt: The Limited
Necklace: Fun Daisy Jewelry c/o Amazon {here}
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Comfort Plus by Predictions c/o Payless
I want your opinion!! I wasn't sure about the belt, but I felt like I needed something neutral to tie the shoes together. Should I have just passed on the belt and worn black shoes instead? How would you wear a black and white striped top?

8 comments:

  1. It's a great look, the necklace is so beautiful!

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Neutrals always look great with black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit...love your skirt.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now!! Come back and follow me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...