Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello, Winter

Waking up to 50 degree weather meant only one thing to me today: winter clothes.* I pulled out my tub of heavy sweaters I had packed away months ago and was quickly reminded of how much I dislike winter weather any temperature below 60 degrees. It's not so much that I mind being cold as much as I just don't like my outfit choices. {Can you blame me? It's a collection of sweaters, sweaters layered over button-up shirts, and scarves over sweaters.}

Turtleneck & Scarf: The Limited
Pants: Apt. 9 c/o Kohl's
Flats: Old Navy

Is it just me, or do you find less and less variety in your outfits as it gets colder and colder? How do you stay fashionable in winter weather?


*And yes, I am well aware that I am blowing this cold front out of proportion. I am indeed being ridiculous. The 10-day forecast calls for 80s all next week. Yay :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that scarf :)

    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...