Thursday, September 6, 2012

Effortless Style: Tees and Skirts

I realized something today. I have two favorite outfit templates: tee + skirt and top + cardigan + skirt. Today is just another tee + skirt kind of day. Rather than get down on myself for not "mixing things up," I'm going to get on my soapbox and say I am indeed mixing things up because I have never (or can't remember the last time I have) worn purple and pink (or coral) together. 

Tee: The Limited 
Necklaces: The Limited, JCPenney
Watch: gift
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap Kids {also worn here}
Sandals: Merona c/o Target






Fashion tip of the day: Fitted tee + skirt = effortless style.  But seriously, you can't go wrong with a fitted tee and a skirt. If it looks too simple, just add a skinny belt and/or some jewelry, and you're ready to go. I personally like the look of a plain, solid colored tee with longer necklaces.

{Click here to see more ways I wore tees and skirts together -- see "repeat outfit templates"}

Do you like this look? What's your favorite (or most often worn) outfit template?

6 comments:

  1. i like your skirt!!
    Have a sweet and brilliant day!!
    Greeting from ヽ(^。^)ノ

    (●^o^●) Visit my blog? http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
    and let me know if you like to follow each other (just making friends) But if you don't like, it's still ok :D no problems at all (*^。^*)



    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    。。。。。。。。。。xoxo。。。。。。。。ヽ(´∀`彡)ノ。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt!
    Wish you a great sunday :)

    Love from Germany!

    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, I LOVE this outfit, but if you go look on my blog you will see why...I am wearing the same sandals and a skirt that looks exactly like that, but it's long...haha. Anyway, I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    Now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments! You ladies are all so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word that's a kids skirt no way! I love the coral pink color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...