Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Animal Print Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Marion for her trend of the month: animal print.

I'm also linking up with The Pleated Poppy.


Occasion: Class
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target

Shirt slightly less tucked in

Cardigan: The Limited
Animal print can be crazy. Have you seen the leopard leggings and the snakeskin jackets? Totally not my style. Instead, I decided to play by my fashion philosophy: keep it simple! A snow leopard top and a colorful skirt is simple by my standards. How do you wear animal print?

On a side note, I started packing up my summer-summer clothes (i.e., not work appropriate summer clothes) and started getting a little sad. Goodbye, light and flow-y dresses. Goodbye, short shorts. I decided to try to wear as much of my summer stuff as possible. Luckily the weather cooperated with me this afternoon (80 degrees, woot!).

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know there are other's many but I really like Old Navy things :) And even though it is not really my thing, I like your top :)
    btw... I am having my first GIVEAWAY in my blog and I wanted to invite you (and everybody) to take part in it :) It is easy :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also missing the ease of just throwing on a dress! I love summer! Love the animal print top and the whole color palate is beautiful!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your animal print! Don't you just love how animal print goes with EVERYTHING! I found your blog at Marionberry Style Link-Up. I am now following you. Come over and check me out http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com.
    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - the skirt looks great on you! I'm with you on animal print - it's not really my thing either. However, this top looks great. I need to be brave and try leopard at some point!

    Oh and I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit! I love the color of your skirt. And I styled the same shirt for the link-up! Such a fun top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...