Friday, August 10, 2012

Two Down, One to Go

I got this jacket a few weeks ago, and have so far posted two different outfits with it {here and here}. I once read that it's a good idea to come up with at least three different outfits before purchasing any item. Two down, one to go. Does this one pass the test?

Tank: Old Navy
Skirt & Jacket: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Can we pretend that I'm wearing a yellow belt? I would like that.

Mixing Prints: Floral and Stripes!

Previously, I've paired this jacket with a coral sateen skirt and a white lace skirt. Today I wanted to do something a little different, but I'm not quite sure whether these two actually match. 

What do  you think of this outfit? Does the bluish-greenish skirt match with the jacket? Or can we just write this one off as a hit because it's Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...