Thursday, August 2, 2012

Polka Dot and Lace

Today's look is brought to you by J from J's Everyday Fashion.


I had been eyeing this skirt for so long. When I finally found one in my size (on sale, of course), I just had to get it! I'm constantly looking for different ways to wear it. I was excited when I saw J pair polka dot with lace.

Lace top: Moda c/o MJR Sales
Skirt: Banana Republic
Necklace: souvenir from Italy
Belt: from a (Kohl's) dress
Sandals: Tahari c/o DSW
[I also tried it another way since the belt kept slipping. Fickle accessories are the types of things that easily distract me, and that's the last thing in the world a teacher needs to worry about.]

Necklace and Bracelets: The Limited

I also tried a more conservative look (more appropriate for teaching) by adding a crisp linen safari jacket:

Jacket: The Limited
[Excuse the really awkward pose. I have no idea why I'm holding my jacket like my life depends on it.]

So which look do you prefer? 
Belted? Tucked in? Or with the jacket?

Belted
Tucked in
Jacket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...