Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Favorite Skittles

Today's look is inspired by J. from J's Everyday Fashion.


Top, Cardigan, Skirt, Belt: The Limited
Shoes: Merona c/o Target








































I decided to just take the colors as my inspiration and run. It just happened to be the case that the colors ended up in the same place.




























This outfit makes me think of Skittles. Obviously the purple and green are missing, but you know what? I actually don't mind. I never cared for the purple or green Skittles anyway. What do you think of this look? Is it necessary for the top to have an interesting detail like ruffles, or does the drape neck suffice?

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I actually pinned this to my style board on Pinterest in hopes of recreation the outfit, but I don't have a skinny yellow belt, and every other color I've tried just hasn't worked... so I am on the lookout for one constantly! Nice job!

    Jennifer L.

    http://100daysofpinning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Limited has a yellow belt right now, and it's 40% off!
      http://www.thelimited.com/Horseshoe-Buckle-Skinny-Belt/1001400,default,pd.html?dwvar_1001400_colorCode=419&start=2&ppid=s2&q=yellow%20belt

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...