Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lucky Charms

Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons...

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure what to wear. I went to the kitchen, poured myself a bowl of cereal, and within only a few minutes, I knew what to wear. Thank you, heart-shaped marshmallows. {Am I the only one who loves Lucky Charms? Maybe it's just because I never got to have sugary cereal as a kid.}

Dress: Old Navy {buy here}
Sandals: Merona c/o Target








gift from in-laws

Clearly, I'm a fan of hearts. I was really confused when I watched The Office and heard Pam say, "heart-shaped jewelry is not something a woman buys for herself." Does this extend to heart prints? Do you wear your heart on your sleeve (or any other part of your body) or is heart-print only for little girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...