Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Finally Friday!

Today I had my first 8am discussion section. Yeah, that's right, 8am. I thought it would only take 30 minutes to get ready. Ha. Boy, was I wrong. Thank goodness for the cardigan + skirt combo. Effortless style, baby.

Cardigan, Top, Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Jennifer Lopez c/o Kohl's

No accessories. Oh well. Maybe next time.

[It was raining on the walk home. That's why my cardigan looks wet. Because it is.]

Any great weekend plans? Fashion, fashion, fashion? Or just taking a break from it all?

5 comments:

  1. I love this polished look....cardigans are my go-to for a professional but effortless style!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan! Purple is my favorite!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Everythingprettyandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, dear! Thanks for the sweet comment :) You have really nice style and cool blog and I will be glad to follow each other :) Already following you, so follow back if you'd like :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look. That cardigan is just gorgeous.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it but looks like a monday/tuesday type outfit for me
    http://goo.gl/PXxH7

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...