Thursday, August 30, 2012

Doppelgänger

Man oh man, I am worn out. Do excuse me if my outfit is... lame. Or is it just that I'm mistaking lame-ness for effortless style? How do you jazz up a simple outfit? (Of course, there's always the possibility that this is just a really common outfit...  See story below.)

Tee: The Limited {also worn here}
Skirt: The Limited
{also worn here}
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless

Weird story time. 
While waiting for the bus, a random girl comes up to me...

Random girl: Your sandals are cute, where'd you get them?
Me: Payless.
Girl: Oh wait, we just had class together, didn't we? I remember your shoes.
Me: Mmm... nope. {I had Aristotle - only one other girl in the class, definitely not her.}
Girl: No, wait, we did; English 301.
Me: No, I just had philosophy.
Girl: Oh. The girl sitting next to me was wearing the exact same outfit.
Me: Really?
Girl: Well, I mean, she was wearing pink... and stripes.
Me: Crazy.
Girl: There is a girl that looks just like you on campus.
Me: You're the second person to tell me that today. {Seriously.}
Girl: Yeah, well... ::walks away::

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! I wore a striple skirt today, they're just the best.
    and good luck on finding your doppleganger...that's kinda weird..

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted this skirt but i like my skirts at 21in in length. It wasn't long enough so cute though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...