Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Circles, Bubbles, Dots


I used to think that it was so cliche to have a bubble necklace because nearly every blogger has one... but then I realized that I've never actually seen anyone (in real life, beyond the internet) wear one. So when I got a birthday gift card for Amazon, I knew right away how I would use it. Bubble necklace, duh! It is (currently) my favorite piece of jewelry. And the fact that I paid only $15 for it (rather than $150) makes me love it that much more!

Top & Skirt: The Limited
Necklace: EnyaJewelry c/o Amazon - gift 
{buy pink here}
{buy other colors here}

Sandals: Merona c/o Target

I wanted the pink to pop, and I've been on a real blue and pink kick lately, so I opted for the cobalt top as the backdrop to the necklace. Maybe I could try this outfit with a black top instead?

I chose this skirt because I haven't worn it in a long time. Oddly enough, I like the circle motif going on in this outfit. Circles on the necklace, circles on the skirt. Bubble necklace, polka dot skirt. 

Do you have a bubble necklace? How do you wear it?



PS: I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today!

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Nice! :)

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a bubble necklace coming...hopefully it'll be here soon...

    love your outfit. and i have those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVe the colors of this outfit, and the bubble necklace - ADORBS! This outfit would be PERFECT for the NEON link-up I'm hosting! It's my first time hosting a link-up, and I hope you stop by!

    DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link Up: Summer of NEON! Win a PRIZE!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visitor from Pleated Poppy... I LOVE the pink necklace and cobalt top together! Inspiring color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo! The pink really pops against the cobalt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...