Friday, July 27, 2012

T.G.T.F. (Thank Goodness for Target Finds)

Story time! I was having a really crummy day yesterday, so I decided to go to Target and try on a dress I had seen online. Well, when I got there, I noticed markdowns galore. There were Target sale stickers on so many great things. I took advantage of the deals, and came home with a pair of jeans, a dress, a pair of heels, and a smile. They say money can't buy happiness. Well, mine cost $33. (In hindsight, I should have gotten a Twix. An extra dollar for more happiness? Why not?!)

Merona Dress - on sale for $12
Mossimo heel - on sale for $10

(I couldn't find a picture of the jeans. They're just jeans, though.) It's been a while since I've scored some good deals. It's just too bad that they didn't have any clearance belts since I've been looking for any shade of blue for quite some time now. Any shopping plans for the weekend? When do you find the best sales?

Oh, and here's a token outfit shot. 

Top, Belt, Necklace, Skirt: The Limited
Bracelets: Forever 21
Sandals: Tahari c/o DSW
Looking at it now, I would trade up the belt for a brown or black one, and leave the pop of color to the necklace. [Is it weird that I don't consider the cobalt skirt a 'pop of color'?] 

Regardless, thank goodness for awesome Target finds.

2 comments:

  1. Yay I love sales, and Target haha! Love your look here - very professional :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog you have...stop by to see mine...maybe we can follow each other....
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...