Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink and Green

I'm trying this new thing lately where I'll put together an outfit, even if it's just for a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up lunch. That way, when school gets back up and running, I have go-to outfits and plenty of more ideas. That, and it gives me something to do during the summer. 


Top: The Limited
Shorts: Loft
Flip flops: Old Navy

I generally consider pairing a necklace with a solid colored top, but since I absolutely adore the detailing around the neck (the elastic ruching), I didn't want anything to get in its way. Plus, the sleeves are unique themselves, so I figured this is just a top that can stand alone as it is. 

Side Note: J over at J's Everyday Fashion is wearing pink and green today, too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...