Monday, July 16, 2012

An Ode to Purple Shorts

You know those ads that are always on the tops and/or sides of so many website pages? {If you don't, click here and spot what's directly to the right of the article.} Recently, I saw this one {below} and laughed because I own both of those pieces, but would have never thought to wear them together. Even after seeing this image, I wasn't enthused at the idea of copying the look... 

Image c/o Loft
So instead, I swapped out the green bottoms for purple [my favorite color], and voila:

Top: Loft
Shorts, Tank & Sandals: Target
Personally, I'm loving this look. I'm not sure if it's just the shorts that I love so much, or the outfits I make with them, but I strongly recommend light purple shorts. Do you have a favorite pair of shorts (or even a skirt) that makes every outfit lovable? 

An Ode to Purple Shorts:
Purple shorts, how I love thee.
You go with everything, and fit so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...