Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birds and Coral

Have you ever been hesitant about a purchase, only to finally commit, and then feel silly for ever second-guessing yourself (or that item)? That is exactly what happened with me and this shirt. I've come to terms with my momentary lapse in judgment. Now all I feel is major love for this shirt!

Top & Belt: The Limited
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Simply Vera c/o Kohl's
Have you ever nearly passed up on a piece, only to get it and feel silly for your ambivalence? Or have you passed up on a piece, only to regret it to this day?

{Please ignore that my tank top underneath is coral -- I didn't even notice until it was too late. Pretend it's... white... or some other color :-) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...