Monday, July 23, 2012

Seven Dollars

Growing up, my mom would always find the best deals. Even to this day, she'll occasionally surprise me with a skirt or top marked down to only a few bucks. I have tried to absorb some of this luck, but have only managed to get lucky once every few months. Last year, I found this dress for $7. Taking advantage of a deal like this is just so... effortless.


Dress: Converse c/o Target
Necklace: The Limited
Flip flops: Old Navy

When I used to work in retail, it would take great discipline for me not to come home with $4 tops because they were 90% off. (Admittedly, sometimes I lacked that discipline.) Do you have luck finding great deals? What are some of your tricks?

1 comment:

  1. $7?! Definitely a great score! And love it paired with the yellow necklace...
    As far as finding great deals, I have a problem where I go into a store to shop the sale but then I find myself over in the non-sale area falling in love with full-price items. Bad, bad habit. :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...