Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome Back

Hello there! I had a lovely vacation, and am now back to bring you pictures galore! One of my favorite parts of going back to the hometown is shopping. My mom and I went shopping a few times, and each time scored some great deals and walked home with some great pieces. Needless to say, I went home with a bigger suitcase than I left with. 

Dress: Lauren Conrad c/o Kohl's
Skinny belt: The Limited
Flip flops: Old Navy

more detail: those are fans on the dress
and yes, that is a cookie in my hand :P
This is one particular find that I credit my mother with 100%. She found it - for $20 - and had a 30% off coupon. It was the last one left, was missing its belt, and slightly bigger in the shoulders than would be preferred, but hey, I can't complain. It's such a fun print and incredibly comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...