Monday, June 11, 2012

Maximizing the Maxi Dress

Occasion: Church
Maxi: A.N.A. c/o JCPenney
Tee & Bracelets: The Limited
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: borrowed from hubby
{not pictured: gold sandals: Simply Vera c/o Kohl's}

I like problem solving. I always have. One problem I've come across recently is that I have quite a few of these scoop-neck tees (see here, here, here, and/or here), but have only a few ways to wear them (paired with an open cardigan, a belted cardigan, or on its own). So, I'm trying to come up with new ways to style them. This is a new way. Hooray.

BTW, although it looks like I'm wearing a skirt, it's really a maxi dress. It is too low-cut for church, so I added the tee and the belt to create the look and added turquoise for a pop of color. I'm really loving the dark purple and turquoise. What do you think of this look? Is there room for improvement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...