Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This is Not a Dress

Would you believe me if I told you that this isn't a dress?

Skirt, Tee, Cardigan: The Limited
Belt: Old Navy
Wedges: Target
Well, believe it! This is not a dress. [I didn't wear this. I just want to keep up with the blog this summer.] But the faux-dress trend is one that I'm digging on, provided that you can get your skirt and top to match as close as you can. (Excuse the messy belt.)

How would you rate this overall outfit? I'd give it a B+ because the shoes and the belt seem to clash with one another, and there is a gross lack of accessories. What do you think?

Today the hubs and I laid out by the pool for a couple of hours. I freckled. When I wasn't in a bathing suit, it was soccer shorts and a tshirt for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the coloring here. I actually think you should stick with the belt but maybe do a different pop of color for the shoe. What about a yellow round toe pump? Not an obnoxious yellow. I guess it depends on the occasion to go that bold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of incorporating yellow into this outfit. I have a yellow cap toe flat; maybe adding a yellow necklace and the flats would take this outfit up a notch?

      And seriously... when is it not an occasion to go bold?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...