Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mint and Print

Top & Cardigan: The Limited
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
gold flip flops: Simply Vera c/o Kohl's


When I first got this skirt (for $4 - woot!!), I wasn't entirely sure how I would wear it. Then one day, I stumbled upon a blogger who matched this skirt with a mint top, and I thought it was a great idea. [I can't remember for the life of me who she was or what her blog was called.] 

Do you think this outfit would look better with a belt? How do you like to style skirts?

2 comments:

  1. I love the mint with the skirt! I canNOT do a maxi for the life of me. I think that skirt would look so cute with a wide-strap tank and a thick woven belt for a casual weekend endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think you can't do a maxi? (Sometimes I'm so clueless as to what people can and can't do-- I'm probably doing things I can't do all the time. Whoops.)

      Anyway, challenge accepted. I'll try it one of these days!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...